Core Pilates and Yoga is seeking a fully certified, experienced (2+ years) Pilates Instructor for our team!
We are seeking a Pilates Instructor to join our team! The ideal candidate is committed to health and fitness, energetic and entrepreneurial. Great with people and with bringing new clients on and inspiring them to continue their Pilates journey!
The right candidate could come on board with up to 10 classes immediately, and opportunity to build and grow your Pilates business over time!
- Instruct groups in Mat and Reformer classes as well as private Pilates sessions
- Understand the client’s goals and help clients achieve them by developing and implementing unique, specialized training programs
- Demonstrate and correct proper form and technique with an impeccable eye for detail and alignment
- Intake new clients and educate them about studio offerings, helping them find the perfect fit of classes or sessions that will empower them to commit to their wellness
- Ensure fitness programs are effective, safe, and fun
- Commitment to continuing education, self development and personal practice a must!!
- Pilates Mat and Reformer training, Balanced Body or Stott preferred
- Ability to train groups at mixed fitness levels safely and effectively
- Independent self starter – realizes that a successful teacher also has to be a great (authentic) salesperson who is reliable, responsible and resourceful
- Ability to build rapport with clients and inspire them in each and every session – not just going through the motions
- Desire and drive to grow their own Pilates business within Core Pilates and Yoga
If this sounds like you or someone you know, contact Heather at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an interview! Please include your resume and qualifications and a short statement telling us why this is the perfect fit for you!
FREE 45-minute info session
Sunday, November 12th at 2:00pm.
Do you want to improve your nutrition? Sleep better? Have more energy? Move through your life with ease and confidence?
Daily habits greatly affect our health and wellness. Changing these habits for the better is simple, but not easy! Our group health and wellness coaching program will help you identify areas of improvement, educate you about the pillars of wellness (nutrition, exercise, sleep, relationships, and more) and provide group support and accountability to help you implement lasting change!
Program starts Wednesday, January 17th, 2018.
The program is 12 weeks long with a weekly group meeting on Wednesdays at 7-8pm. MORE DETAILS AND LINKS TO REGISTER HERE!
The program cost is $275 and as a bonus, students will receive a 10% discount during the duration of the program for all Pilates, Yoga, TRX and Qi Gong classes at Core.
Register at the info session for early bird discount of $250.
Helen Buron is an artist, healing practitioner, and a holistic health coach who holds space for you to find deep healing and vibrant health by tuning into your body. She believes we have all we need within our being and she uses gentle tools of holistic coaching, energy healing, breathwork, intuitive guidance, and conscious conversation to inspire you to come home to yourself. To learn more about Helen, visit her websit at www.helenburon.com.
With Joe Welch
Thursdays 7:45 – 9:00pm (begins 10/5)
Sundays 9:30am – 10:30am
Only $18.00 Drop-in fee.
You MUST pre-register on line….. Register Now.
Our trainers all teach from a holistic approach.We strive to create a true mind/body experience at Core. While the Group Reformer Classes work on the machines, all of our instructors have training in other movement modalities and we encourage them to use these in class. The result is classes where movement is influenced by dance, Gyrokenesis, TRX, yoga and meditation and more.
These classes are designed to be fun and at the same time challenge you to deepen your practice.
Space is limited to 5 students per class, so pre-register to reserve your spot!
Reserve your classes on-the-go with the MindBody scheduling app:
For clients new to private training at Core.
This is an excellent way to start your Pilates training or for the experienced practitioner, to fine-tune your skills. Private training is the best way to ensure a safe, effective and customized workout that is just right for your body and your experience level. (more…)
Vinyasa Flow Yoga – Sundays 4-5:15 pm
Taught by Ellen Richter-Norgel
A revitalizing sequence of postures that will focus on alignment principles to build strength, heat and energy with synchronized breath and movement. Pranayama (breath practices) to quiet the mind will be included. Appropriate for beginner to moderate-level practitioners. Instructor: Ellen Richter-Norgel, RYT500, Certifed Kripalu Yoga Instructor
Restorative Flow Yoga – Sundays 10:30am-11:30am
Taught by Ayano Nixon
In this class, you will restore mind and body to relaxation and balance through poses supported with comfortable props. This allows the body to gently release tension, stress and toxins. You will also experience a slow moving flow, emphasizing breath to movement, interlaced between restorative poses from time to time. This stimulates circulation and creates continuity as you carry the stillness of repose into interaction with the space around you. You will practice pranayama and meditation. This will deepen your access to inner peace, intuition and inspiration. You will leave the class feeling refreshed, restored, renewed.
Yoga with Dec – Tuesdays 12:30-1:30pm
Taught by Dec Barry