Core Pilates and Yoga is seeking a fully certified, experienced (2+ years) Pilates Instructor for our team!
We are seeking a Pilates Instructor to join our team! The ideal candidate is committed to health and fitness, energetic and entrepreneurial. Great with people and with bringing new clients on and inspiring them to continue their Pilates journey!
The right candidate could come on board with up to 10 classes immediately, and opportunity to build and grow your Pilates business over time!
- Instruct groups in Mat and Reformer classes as well as private Pilates sessions
- Understand the client’s goals and help clients achieve them by developing and implementing unique, specialized training programs
- Demonstrate and correct proper form and technique with an impeccable eye for detail and alignment
- Intake new clients and educate them about studio offerings, helping them find the perfect fit of classes or sessions that will empower them to commit to their wellness
- Ensure fitness programs are effective, safe, and fun
- Commitment to continuing education, self development and personal practice a must!!
- Pilates Mat and Reformer training, Balanced Body or Stott preferred
- Ability to train groups at mixed fitness levels safely and effectively
- Independent self starter – realizes that a successful teacher also has to be a great (authentic) salesperson who is reliable, responsible and resourceful
- Ability to build rapport with clients and inspire them in each and every session – not just going through the motions
- Desire and drive to grow their own Pilates business within Core Pilates and Yoga
If this sounds like you or someone you know, contact Heather at email@example.com to set up an interview! Please include your resume and qualifications and a short statement telling us why this is the perfect fit for you!